Yummy purple shoe designs

My love of purple probably started way back when, in the early 70's. Growing up in southern California in Orange County. I remember a store called Thrifty's. I used to walk to it barefoot with my friends and buy an ice cream at the counter there and it was Grape sherbert. Bright and purple. Nothing was better. Those were the days. Does anyone who lived in the area at the time and visited that store remember that icecream? I'd love to find it now.

Enjoy these shoe designs in shades of yummy purple.



















Comments

  1. Lovely purple tennis shoes, love em all. Thanks for posting some of mine. Dizzy Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some great shoes out there, that's for sure!
    Thank you for posting some of mine! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts