Dilly Dally Doodle

I often bring a few pieces of paper with me while I have to sit and wait at places. My daughter is in a public charter school which is really great, she doesn't have the peer pressure to deal with. Anyways, I have to drive pretty far to get her to her testing and our meetings with the facilitator. So I usually work on my novel, or doodle random stuff while I wait in my car for her testing to be finished.

My latest doodle was nothing really great, just a random sketch I did of a iron scrollwork thingamabob thingy as I am fascinated with old iron gates. When I came home, I decided to lineart it and then decided I wanted a silhouette instead cause you can make many more things with it as a silhouette than as a more detailed lineart. I try to squeeze out as many variations and things as I can out of even one simple little doodle. Here is what I have come up with so far.

The original doodle is shown here on this mousepad


So far I have come up with 3 variations




More variations and colors coming soon

Comments

Popular Posts