My new mugs and teapot

It has been a while since I last posted. I have recieved my jumbo mug today from my Zazzle store and I am thrilled with it. I bought it to see how it would turn out. It's a nice heavy mug. I may use it as a pen and pencil holder on my desk though. The reason is because I have so many mugs already. This mug measures 4.5 inches high. I can imagine this will hold alot of soup, chili...mmmm. Put a certain brand of corn chips (starts with an "F", don't know if I am allowed to say it here) in the bottom, then open a can of chili (how cheap is that?) dump it in and sprinkle with cheese and microwave it. Sounds good to me. Anyways, I rambled there. This jumbo mug features a damask motif on it that was inspired by a vintage pattern. I put it all around this gorgeous mug. It will make a great gift for a damask lover. Just put something inside sorta like a gift basket. Here is a picture of it along side an espresso cup and a regular coffee mug that are also available in my store. Pardon the bad quality picture once again. Next the the jumbo mug is an espresso cup that is available in my store as well. It is a St. Patrick's day 4 leaf clover and romantic red hearts design. I think it is awesome. I wish the picture showed it better. The espresso cup measure about 2 3/4 inches high. (I don't have the best light here so I may be off on the size). The other mug is just one of the normal coffee mugs available in my store. It features a hand drawn heart on it in hot pink and black scrollwork. It says "girly girl" on it. The next picture shows the medium sized tea pot. It has my celtic cross in heart cemetery crypt door design on it. The tea pot measures 7 inches high from the top of the lid to the bottom, and 4.5 inches across the bottom. The picture does not do it justice. I have used this tea pot when brewing mint tea. I pour cooled tea in it and place it in the fridge and it's great. You can find these in my shop below.

Comments

Popular Posts